KLIPPEL User Training Dresden 2020 cancelled
R&D and QC Training cancelled
We are very sorry to announce that due to the current situation with the Corona-Virus, we have decided to cancel the training to protect our customers and employees. In autumn 2020 we are planning another KLIPPEL User Training in Dresden. As soon as the date is fixed, we will inform you with pleasure. This two-day training enables you to use the Klippel Analyzer System efficiently in your daily work.
It is divided in two parts, day 1 for R&D specific solutions on May 5th, 2020 and day 2 for manufacturing and QC specific solutions on May 6th, 2020.
The level of this workshop is tuned to the participants. The training is limited to 12 attendees per day.
Date: May 5th - 6th, 2020
Location: Dresden, Germany
Registration Fee: One day - 280€ (VAT incl.) / Two days - 500€ (VAT incl.) User Training Invitation
Registration Form Hotel Recommendations: Close to KLIPPEL or Dresden City Centre
Key Topics for this User Training:
- Electro-mechano-acoustic measurements
- Validation of test results
- Bridging measurement and simulation
- Defect analysis of transducers and audio systems
- Standard conform testing (IEC 60286 and others)
- Development – production – loop (Life cycle)
- Exploit electrical and mechanical properties
- Discuss your challenges and questions with experts
Tuesday, 2020-05-05 10:33 Age: 1 Years